A Message from Pandora House Party Tool Kit
House Party Toolkit
Thank you for responding to the call of our allies to join them in taking action in last stand in the battle to defend the Xingu River Basin in the Brazilian Amazon.
Our goal is to organize 100 fundraising house parties around the world and raise $100,000 to support the Xingu Urgent Action Fund.
Organizing a house party is easy and fun. We encourage you to show A Message from Pandora, the 20-minute feature produced by James Cameron, and other Belo Monte campaign videos, and then to have a discussion about them and make a pitch for funds to support the ongoing campaign. We'll provide the videos and materials and you gather your friends, family and/or colleagues and organize your event.
- A Message from Pandora Trailer
- A Call for Renewable Energy in Brazil
- Belo Monte: It's Not Too Late!
- Defending the Rivers of the Amazon, with Sigourney Weaver
- Battle for the Xingu
To Learn More
- Our Belo Monte Dam campaign page
- Belo Monte Facts
- The Xingu and Its People
- Banking Amazon Destruction: BNDES
- Report: Risky Business in the Amazon